schedule a make up class
You are held responsible to follow the Lil' Athletes Program policies and Make Up rules.
- Make Ups are allowed and welcomed.
- Make ups must be scheduled by Acuity. Day of drop ins are not ensured to participate.
- Make ups are not ensured and may not be available if classes are full/there is no other option. Refunds will NOT be given for any missed/unused classes.
- Make Ups must happen within the current season session. Make Ups do not roll over into the next season session.
- Make Ups must take place in a class that has open availability.
- Class schedule can be found on the Sports City website under the Lil’ Athletes tab. Class availability is subject to change. Check our program finder for availability and the most updated info.
- Make Ups must be for the same class they are registered for. Hoppers can’t do make ups in Jackrabbits. Micro classes can’t do make ups in Big Feet.
- If you do not make up the missed class, no refund will be issued for the missed class.
- You must schedule a makeup using our scheduling site Acuity. Once the make up is scheduled, the confirmation is automatic and you should receive an email confirmation.
- Day of drop in make ups are not ensured a spot to participate.
- Make ups check in at the Sports City front desk to receive a class slip before heading to the field/court.
CHECKING IN FOR CLASS
If your child is already enrolled in their class, please check your child at their field with their coach each class.
If you are checking in as new add, a make up, or a free trial, please check in at the Sports City front desk before heading to class.
PLEASE WEAR/BRING THE FOLLOWING TO CLASS:
Clothing: We ask that your child comes to class in comfortable clothes and shoes that are easy to run around in. Our Lil’ Kickers (shirt and/or shorts), Lil’ Hoopsters (reversible tank top), and Skills Institute (shirt white or red) uniforms are popular to wear to class. You can purchase your class uniform at the Sports City front desk.
Shoes: Soccer & Baseball- no cleats! Cleats are not allowed on our turf fields. Closed toe shoes such as tennis shoes or running shoes are fine.
Basketball- Closed toe shoes such as tennis shoes or running shoes are fine. No open toed shoes.
Shin Guards (Soccer): We strongly recommend that any child 4 and older wear shin guards and long socks for safety as the children learn the game.
Baseball Gloves (Baseball): Gloves are not required to bring nor wear in class.
Baseball Bats (Baseball): Do not bring your own bat, we will provide our own.
Water: Please bring a bottle of water for your child.
No outside food or drinks. Outside food and drinks are prohibited in Sports City Epicenter. Water is okay. If outside food or drinks are brought inside the facility, you will be asked to remove that item by either putting it in your car or throwing it out.