DAY CAMPS OFFERED DURING SCHOOL BREAKS AND HOLIDAYS
NON-STOP FUN FOR KIDS AGES 4 – 12, FLEXIBILITY FOR YOU
At last, a camp that works with your schedule! Sports City’s Camp Epic offers exercise-packed days that combine sports activities with the exciting entertainment attractions at Epicenter, providing non-stop fun for children ages 4 to 12, as well as the flexibility you need during school breaks and holidays. Register for a full or partial week, a single day, or even a half day of camp.
KIDS LOVE THE UNIQUE MIX OF SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Weekly Summer Camp
June 12 – August 4, 2017
Choose from 8 One-Week Sessions
Register for a full or partial week,
single day or even a half day of camp.
Half Day: 8AM – Noon, $48/day | Full Day: 8AM – 4PM, $88/day
Snack & Lunch Options Available
Half Day (Snack) – $2 | Full Day (Snack & Lunch) – $7
Just Add to Your Cart During Registration Process
REGISTER NOW will take you to DASH – this is our online program for registration.
If you are new to Sports City you will need to Sign Up in order to register online.
Please contact us at 707-708-4625 with any questions.
Camp Dates and Locations
|Monday, May 29, 2017||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Monday – Friday, June 12 – 16, 2017||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Monday – Friday, June 19 – 23, 2017||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Monday – Friday, June 26 – 30, 2017||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Wednesday – Friday, July 5 – 7, 2017||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Monday – Friday, July 10 – 14, 2017||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Monday – Friday, July 17 – 21, 2017||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Monday – Friday, July 24 – 28, 2017||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Monday – Friday, July 31 – August 4, 2017||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Ages||Half Day||Full Day|
|4-6 Years||8:00AM – 12:00PM||8:00AM – 4:00PM|
|7-12 Years||8:00AM – 12:00PM||8:00AM – 4:00PM|
Camp includes instruction from highly qualified coaching staff. Sports City membership is not required for the camp. Non-members must sign a waiver at the first day of class.
* Camp registration includes one pair of Rockin’ Socks for use on Rockin’ Jump trampolines. If your child is attending multiple days, please remember to bring their Rockin’ Socks. Otherwise they will need to purchase a new pair to participate at Rockin Jump.
Camp policies and information:
- Refunds – Refunds will not be granted after the first day of class unless camp is cancelled.
- Drop Off and Pick Up – Please sign in when you drop your child off and sign out when you pick them up. We always need your emergency contact number for the day. There are no early drop offs or late pick ups. Drop off time begins at 8:00AM. Pick up time is no later than 12:00PM for half day and 4:00PM for full day.
- Parents On Site – Parents are not required to stay. We invite parents to watch a few minutes of camp at the beginning and/or at the end of the camp day. If your child is having separation issues, please talk to the coach.
- Daily Snack – We recommend packing one snack for half-day campers, and two snacks for full-day campers. Snack options are available for purchase.
- Lunch – Lunch break is from 12:00PM-12:30PM. Lunch options are available for purchase.
Please wear/bring the following to camp:
- Wear t-shirt, sweatshirt, shorts and sweatpants
- Wear tennis shoes or indoor soccer shoes (no cleats)
- Shin guards – not mandatory, but highly recommended
- Water bottle