Epic Athletes Volunteer Page
Spring 2020 Session
April 1 – May 20
Wednesdays at 4:45PM or 5:45PM
Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older. Session is every Thursday from September 5 – October 24. Training for Volunteers who have never participated as a volunteer in the Epic Athletes Program previously will take place August 29 at 5pm at Epicenter! This is a great opportunity to help children in your local community. We are always in need of “buddies” and appreciate all the help!
Listed below are instructions on how to register to become a buddy.
- If you have never participated at Sports City before you will need to create an account. If you have participated before and have a DASH account please skip to step 5.
- To create an account enter your e-mail address under “New Customer Registration” and select the “sign up” icon.
- Fill in information in all fields then submit captcha and select “register”.
- Please check your e-mail account for confirmation then you will be able to log into DASH using your e-mail address and password you just submitted.
- Once logged into DASH, select the “register” icon located in the upper left side of the screen.
- Select “Classes”
- Select yourself and this will bring you to a page that will have the “Epic Athletes Volunteer Buddies”. Select “Register” and “continue” if you have not participated before. You will receive a receipt confirming your registration.