Lil Athletes Open House
"Lil' Athletes is a child development sports program comprised of Lil' Kickers, Lil' Hoopsters, and Skills Institute. These programs teach children life skills and have an emphasis in growing your child as a whole person. With thoroughly researched and age appropriate curriculum, this nationally renowned program is known for helping children develop cognitively, physically, emotionally and socially. Come for the sport, stay for the development."
Saturday, September 17th, 2022
*Registration is not currently open*
Our amazing staff is putting together an Open House to highlight our Lil' Athletes program! This event is for new Lil' Athletes customers that are interested in our incredible child development sports program. Bring your lil' ones and come learn all about it! We will be running activities for kids ages 18 months to 12 years old on both the basketball courts and our indoor soccer fields.
ABOUT LIL' ATHLETES
Lil’ Athletes is a child development sports program that teaches children crucial life skills, along with skill development in their sport. Simply put, Lil' Athletes teaches great soccer and basketball skills in ways that programs just don’t. That’s because we’re rooted in the science of childhood and motivated by the magic that defines it. We develop core strength–not just physically, but also cognitively, emotionally and socially—so kids are ready, willing and able to tackle life’s most important goals. Classes are led by high-energy coaches and packed with creative games structured to help kids tackle age-appropriate developmental milestones.
Come for the sport, stay for the development. Experience all the benefits of Lil' Kickers, Lil' Hoopsters, and Skills Institute first-hand for free! Our classes are age-appropriate and wildly fun! Come see why more than a million kids nationwide love our program!
HOW TO REGISTER
*Registration is not currently open*
- Sign in or create a Daysmart Member account. Click here to learn how.
- Sign Sports City's waiver.
- Add your child/children to your account.
- Sign Sports City's waiver for them.
- Click Registration.
- Click on the child you are registering.
- Click Classes.
- Look for OPEN HOUSE and select preferred time.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This event is for new Lil' Athletes customers.
Current Lil' Athletes customers we are happy you love our program, we’ll see you in your scheduled
Fall Session class!
- This is a REGISTRATION ONLY event. Drop ins are not ensured a spot to participate. You must enroll to secure your spot.
- Check in for all will take place on Arena 3. Please check in BEFORE heading to your field location.
- You can only attend one time slot per sport, soccer/basketball. Please show early for
your scheduled time with your waiver signed.
- There will be 4 sections running at the same time. There will be 4 time slots for the event.
Your section will run for 30 minutes:
9:30am-10:00am; 10:10am-10:40am; 10:50am-11:20am; 11:30am-12:00pm
- Please arrive before your registered section begins. Come a bit early, we want your
child to get the most out of their trial! If you miss the Open House for whatever reason,
we would be happy to help you reschedule your free trial for a day in the coming Spring
- Make sure you have registered for your child’s correct age group.
○ 18months-3years (Parent participation required); 4years-7years (Parent
participation required when necessary); 8years-12years (Child-Coach)
○ Basketball -> 3years-4years (Parent participation required when necessary) at
9:30am-10:00am; 4years-5years (Parent participation required when necessary) at
10:10am-10:40am; 5years-6years at 10:50am-11:20am; 6years-7years at
- Find your field location on confirmation email and DASH profile.
○ 18months-3years (Parent participation required) -> Field 2B (middle field
section); 4years-7years (Parent participation required when necessary) -> Field
2A (right side field section); 8years-12years -> Field 2C (left side field section);
basketball all ages -> court.
- This is a REGISTRATION ONLY event. Drop ins are not ensured a spot to participate. You must enroll to secure your spot. Drop-ins must come early, make a Daysmart account for themselves and their child/children, and sign waivers, and can only participate assuming there is open space in their correct age group.