Youth Guest Pass Policy
Guest Passes may be purchased for any player who would like to play with a team for a game. This allows someone who wants to try out playing with a particular team or someone who is visiting the area to play. This allows teams to guest a player when they may be short players for a game. It also allows a player to participate on a team that they cannot commit to full time but would like to participate in one or more games during a session.
Guest Pass Policy
- We are now allowing players with a current membership to Guest Pass for any team where they are not listed on the roster.
- A Guest Pass may be purchased by players without a current membership for $10. The fee for current members is $6. The pass allows one player to play in one game. Purchase is non-refundable.
- If it is a player’s first time participating at Sports City, please arrive at least 20 minutes early to fill out appropriate waiver, show proof of age and purchase guest pass. New guests will not be allowed to participate without proof of age.
- If the player has a current membership they must check in at the membership office at least 15 minutes prior to game time to purchase guest pass and be placed on the game sheet.
- Guest Passes cannot be used in games 7 or 8 of the session, unless the team in question is out of the running to win the league, as determined by Sports City.
- Number of players (rostered and guest passes) may not exceed the league’s roster limits for a particular game.
- Any players with current or lifetime suspensions from Sports City may not play on a Guest Pass.
Red cards issued to a guest player will result in the following:
- Any resulting fine will be invoiced to the coach’s account.
- Player will not be allowed to play on a Guest Pass in the future.
- Fighting: Guest player will be prohibited from further participation at Sports City.
Guest players are subject to all Rules, Policies and Laws published by Sports City. Sports City reserves the right to refuse play to anyone. This Guest Pass program may be terminated at anytime without cause.
- I understand that my team and I are responsible for knowing all rules, procedures and policies. I also understand that I am responsible for knowing all information regarding all registration fees & discounts.
- I understand that I am responsible for all team fees and further understand that failure to pay the full team fees according to Sports City’s guidelines and policies will result in my team being dropped from the league and all team fees and deposits paid to date will be lost. No refunds will be given.
- I understand that I am responsible for my team and guests behavior when on the property of Sports City. I further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all my players and guests understand the rules and policies of Sports City.
- I understand that during any altercation on the field or property of Sports City that I am responsible to control my players. I understand that any players leaving the bench area during an altercation will be suspended. Failure to control my players will result in the coach/manager and/or team being suspended or dropped from the league. All memberships and privileges will be revoked and no refunds will be give.
- I understand that the team roster must be turned in 7 days prior to the 1st game and that failure to do so will result in any games played without a team roster being a forfeit(s). Teams may make changes up to the 3rd game only. I further understand that any players not on the team roster will not be allowed to play at any time and that any use of illegal players including suspended players will result in the game(s) being a forfeit. The coach and/or manager may also be suspended.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure all players have read and signed the Liability/Injury Waiver and Release form and understand its contents. I also understand any player who has not signed can be considered an illegal player, which may result in a forfeit(s). In consideration for being allowed to participate in activities at Sports City, I agree that it is my responsibility to ensure that all players on my team have signed this form and understand its contents, front and back. If any player playing for my team has not signed this form, I hereby represent, under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized, to make such injury waiver for him/her, and further I agree to defend and indemnify Sports City from any claim or suit that any unsigned player may bring.
- I ALSO AGREE TO ENSURE THE TEAM FEES AND ANY FEES ASSESSED TO MY TEAM ARE PAID PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL TEAMS FEES, FINES & BONDS ARE MY RESPONSIBILITY AND ANY DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO OUR COLLECTIONS AGENCY.
- 1. Team coach/manager will be responsible for the conduct of all the players, and the coaches/managers and players shall be responsible for the conduct of all the team’s spectators. Coaches are responsible for knowing all of the Laws of the Game and all other league policies.
- 2. Any player 18 years or older ejected from a game must immediately leave the field of play and may be asked to leave the property of Sports City Indoor Soccer Centers.
- 3. Players or coaches shall not consume any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances prior to or during a game.
- 4. Players, coaches & guests shall not smoke, chew gum, tobacco, sunflower seeds during a game or on the property of Sports City.
- 5. No food or drinks (except water) in the player boxes or on the field of play. No spitting on the field of play or player boxes. Spitting will result in an automatic red card.
- 6. Anytime a team or player is assessed a bond or fine, the amount shall be paid prior to the team or player being permitted to play again.
- 7. A team’s division assignment may be changed at the discretion of Sports City. Sports City will attempt to create parity in the leagues, teams agree to move up or down a division as deemed necessary. Division assignment will not entitle a team to play on only one specific day of the week. Sports City retains the right to change day of play for any division.
- 8. A team or player’s membership may be revoked at the discretion of Sports City. Revocation of such may be imposed for violation of the General Rules, Laws of the Game, Guidelines and Policies or any other information set forth by Sports City. No refunds will be given.
- 9. Referee staff: Constructive comments regarding officiating are welcomed and encouraged. Please submit any such comments in writing. Complaints regarding officials should be submitted in writing and contain points of fact. Do not discuss officiating or the officials with the facility staff during or immediately after your game.
- 10. Zero tolerance policy: Any individuals or teams fighting within the arena or on the facility property will be subject to termination of membership, league participation and may face civil or criminal charges. No refunds will be given. Teams with multiple players involved in any altercation might be suspended or dropped from all further league play. Fighting will result in a minimum 1-year ban.
Sessions and Games
All sessions include 8 games and run approximately 8-10 weeks. All teams are scheduled for one or two games a week depending on the number of teams in a division and length of the session. Games can start between 4:00PM-7:30PM on weeknights and 7:15AM-7:00PM on weekends. Standings are posted daily on the internet. Division winner is awarded Championship T-shirts OR medals for every player. Orders must be placed within two weeks of session ending or team forfeits awards.
Teams are accepted on a first come, first registered basis. Acceptance does not guarantee or reserve placement in additional sessions. The coach or team manager can register the team online or in person. A roster is required at time of registration along with a $150 deposit.
Game Schedule and Reschedule Policy
Sports City assigns game days for each division and gives you the opportunity to notify us (in writing on the registration form) of a date conflict. However, we need to reiterate that there are NO GUARANTEES. We will do our best to accommodate schedule requests but when other factors such as field availability, holidays and other team requests need to be considered, it’s impossible to accommodate every team.
- Any reschedule request inside a 10 day window shall not be considered. Team will have to decide to play short handed or pay the forfeit fee to Sports City if they cannot field a team. The forfeit fee goes to the opposing team for their loss of a game.
- During the winter sessions rescheduled games will take place on Field #2 only.
- The reschedule fee is $50.
- If you wish to reschedule a game please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-526-2884.
Final Payment Policy:
Balance must be paid by first game (Credit Card payments only, Visa/MasterCard accepted). Deposit and league fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Minimum amount of $400 is due prior to kick-off of the 1st game. If this amount isn’t paid, the team will have 1 business day to make that payment or the team will be dropped from the league and no refunds will be issued.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full before kick-off of the 2nd game or the team will not be allowed to play in that game and will be dropped from the league.
Note: Once the balance is paid in full, all prior forfeited games will remain a forfeit.
Teams are required to have two sets of matching colored jerseys with 1 by 8 inch permanent numbers on the back. The two sets must be different colors, in case of color conflict. Home team is required to change in case of color conflict. Numbers are required to be legible, permanent, unique for each player, between the numbers 1-99 and a minimum of 1 inch by 8 inches. Numbers must be of a different color than the jersey and we recommend dark colored numbers if on a light colored jersey and light colored numbers if on a dark colored jersey as they must be visible from across the field. Any player who does not match his or her teammates, or does not fulfill requirements will not be allowed to participate. Goalkeepers must wear a different color from all other players on the field.
All players must be members of Sports City in order to play in any leagues. Any new players or players that have had their previous membership expire and need to renew can do so at least 10 days before their first game. Sports City’s annual youth membership rate is $40 for ages 17 years and younger. All members are required to submit a certified copy of their birth certificate, CYSA player ID, passport or medical ID card (if it includes date of birth) for age verification. Families of 3 or more who sign up for memberships at the same time will receive an additional $5 off each membership.
Player rosters must be completed and turned in at the time of registration. Players may be 3 years younger than the age group they are registering for, no less. The maximum roster size for U6 and U8 split field leagues is 8 players, all other age group’s maximum roster size is 13.
- U6 players must be at least 4 years of age, no younger.
- U19 players can be as young as 15 years of age.
Players may be added through game 3 of the session with payment. No more than three players who play at a higher level (than the tam registering) are allowed on the roster. Players can play on multiple teams as long as the teams they are playing on are not in the same flight.
Many variables go into aligning divisions. Your skill information, although important, does not guarantee the division that your team will be placed into. Every effort will be made to create parity in a division. However, Sports City does not guarantee quality of play. League alignments, times and days of game may vary from session to session in an attempt to balance leagues. Teams are allowed to play up one age group and down one division for each age group they are playing above their current age group.
League Division Ties
The following tie breaking system order shall govern any league divisions ending in a tie at the end of the league session. These are NOT automatically calculated in the league standings reports on our website. Sports City will declare champions and/or distribute awards when I champion is mathematically calculated by management.
- 1st – Comparison of league record against each other (head to head).
- 2nd – Comparison of least “goals against” during the session.
- 3rd – Comparison of goal differential during the session.
- 4th – Head to head play-off game (based on field availability) or coin toss.
League Information and Schedules
Whenever possible we will assign divisions based on single year age groupings. Age groups are based on the birth year matrix for the outdoor leagues. Coaches are responsible for ensuring that all players meet the age requirements. We reserve the right to change field assignments based upon availability. Schedules will be posted online the week of the first game.
Photography or videography of any kind is prohibited without prior consent of management.