Annual Men’s 5v5 Tournament
2013 Dates: July 12th
Cost: $185/Team or $20/Player on House Team
- One day tournament
- 3 games guaranteed
- 1st and 2nd place prizes
- Tournament held on Field #2
- 4 field players plus a keeper
- Register as an individual on a house team
- Games will run from 5:30pm-11:15pm
Rules & Regulations
- Payment must be paid in full (no deposit). Credit Card or Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard) only. Sports City does not accept cash or checks as payment.
- Teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Teams can be existing or put together just for the tournament.
- Sports City Membership is not required to play in the tournament.
- Non– members must present photo ID and sign a waiver before playing (forms available day of tournament).
- Rosters are limited to 16 players. Must complete and submit to the office before the 1st game.
- Players cannot play on more than one team in a division.
- 3 game guarantee
- 15 minute halves with a two minute half time.
- Tournament will be held at the Santa Rosa facility on Field #2.
- Every effort will be made to create parity in a division. However, Sports City does not guarantee quality of play.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund up to 7 days prior to the tournament.
- No refund if canceling within 6 days of the tournament.
- Win = 6 points
- Tie = 3 point
- Loss = 0 points
- Shut-out = +1 point
- 7 points is the maximum points you can score per game.
- -1 point for a red card (any combination of penalties that result in an ejection)
- -1 point for unsportsmanlike conduct or running up the score (10 goal differential). Men’s Open division is excluded from this rule.
Single-Elimination Game Rule Modifications
- 5-minute overtime period in case of a tie after regulation.
- “Golden Goal” rule will be applied (1st to score wins)
- Penalty kick competition in case of a tie after overtime.
- Series of 3 shots per team.
- Sudden death (1 shot) in case of a tie after penalty series (if still tied after 1 shot, shooting continues with new shooter until winner is determined)