SESSIONS AND GAMES
Last approximately two months – all teams are scheduled for one or two games a week depending on the number of teams in a division and the length of the session. Game start times for adults are between 5:45pm-11:25pm Monday-Friday and 12:00pm-11:25pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Standings are posted daily on internet.
- Division winner is awarded Championship T-shirts or Medals for every player.
- Memberships are required.
- The following is required to play in leagues at Sports City:
- Turf or flat soled shoes required (no molded cleats).
- Shin guards required.
- Teams must wear matching colored and numbered jerseys (numbers must be legible and permanent, unique for each player, 1 inch by 6 inches). You will be required to rent a numbered bib for $1 if you do not meet the requirements of this rule.
- Sports City will provide all warm up and game balls.
- Goalkeepers must wear colors which distinguish them from all other players and referees.
- All knee, wrist or other braces must be covered by a sleeve. Absolutely no hard casts are allowed, covered or otherwise including metal inserts.
Teams are accepted on a first come, first registered basis.
Acceptance does not guarantee or reserve placement in additional sessions.
Team deposit is $200 for new teams and $100 for returning teams. Deposit and league fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Team manager/coach may read all policies and procedures online. Coaches are responsible for knowing all of Sports City’s league policies. Sports City accepts credit card or debit card payments only (MasterCard or Visa only).
TEAM REGISTRATION AND FINAL PAYMENTS
Balance must be paid by first game (Only Visa/MasterCard accepted, no cash or checks):
Deposit and league fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. See Sports City’s Registration Forms for team prices and registration/discount deadlines.
- 1. If the balance is not paid in full before the 1st game, a $25 late fee will be added to your balance. The coaches will be suspended and will not be allowed to play until the team balance has been paid in full.
- 2. If the balance is not paid in full before the 2nd game, a $50 late fee will be added to your balance and the second game will be considered a forfeit. The coaches will be suspended and will not be allowed to play until the team balance has been paid in full.
- 3. If the balance is not paid in full before the 3rd game, a $75 late fee will be added to your balance, the third game will be considered a forfeit and your team will not be allowed to play in the third game.
- 4. If the balance is not paid in full before the 4th game your team will be removed from the league and will not be issued a refund.
- Note: Once the balance is paid in full, all prior forfeited games will remain a forfeit.
LATE REGISTRATION ADD FEE
If there is still availability for a team to sign up within seven (7) days of a division/league starting, a $50 late registration add fee will be added to the regular team fee.
Player rosters must be completed (including member ID number) and turned in 7 days prior to your first league game. Changes will be permitted prior to the 3rd game. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of all games played with illegal player(s). Players may only be added later at the discretion of senior management. A team may claim hardship and add one player after the third game for a fee of $25.00. Another player must be removed from the roster for the remainder of the session. No more than three players who have a higher skill level (than the team registering) are allowed on the roster. Sports City will determine level of players. Players may not play on two teams in the same division and level. Games will result in a forfeit.
Many variables go into aligning divisions. Your skill information, although important, does not guarantee the division that your team will be placed into. Every effort will be made to create parity in a division. However, Sports City does not guarantee quality of play. League alignments, times and days of game may vary from session to session in an attempt to balance leagues. Schedules will be issued at the first game. Teams requesting a rescheduled game must give 10 days notice and pay the reschedule fee (Reschedule Form). See league and player information for more detailed information.
GAME SCHEDULE AND RESCHEDULE POLICY
Sports City assigns game days for each division and gives you the opportunity to notify us (in writing on the registration form) of a date conflict. However, we need to reiterate that there are NO GUARANTEES. We will do our best to accommodate schedule requests but when other factors such as field availability, holidays and other team requests need to be considered, it’s impossible to accommodate every team.
- Any reschedule request inside a 10 day window shall not be considered. Team will have to decide to play short handed or pay the forfeit fee to Sports City if they cannot field a team. The forfeit fee goes to the opposing team for their loss of a game.
- During the winter sessions rescheduled games will take place on Field #2 only.
- The reschedule fee is $50.
- If you wish to reschedule a game please contact us at email@example.com or 707-526-2884.
League Division Ties
The following tie breaking system order shall govern any league divisions ending in a tie at the end of the league session. These are NOT automatically calculated in the league standings reports on our website. Sports City will declare champions and/or distribute awards when I champion is mathematically calculated by management.
- 1st – Comparison of league record against each other (head to head).
- 2nd – Comparison of least “goals against” during the session.
- 3rd – Comparison of goal differential during the session.
- 4th – Head to head play-off game (based on field availability) or coin toss.
- I understand that my team and I are responsible for knowing all rules, procedures and policies. I also understand that I am responsible for knowing all information regarding all registration fees & discounts.
- I understand that I am responsible for all team fees and further understand that failure to pay the full team fees according to Sports City’s guidelines and policies will result in my team being dropped from the league and all team fees and deposits paid to date will be lost. No refunds will be given.
- I understand that I am responsible for my team and guests behavior when on the property of Sports City. I further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all my players and guests understand the rules and policies of Sports City.
- I understand that during any altercation on the field or property of Sports City that I am responsible to control my players. I understand that any players leaving the bench area during an altercation will be suspended. Failure to control my players will result in the coach/manager and/or team being suspended or dropped from the league. All memberships and privileges will be revoked and no refunds will be give.
- I understand that the team roster must be turned in 7 days prior to the 1st game and that failure to do so will result in any games played without a team roster being a forfeit(s). Teams may make changes up to the 3rd game only. I further understand that any players not on the team roster will not be allowed to play at any time and that any use of illegal players including suspended players will result in the game(s) being a forfeit. The coach and/or manager may also be suspended.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure all players have read and signed the Liability/Injury Waiver and Release form and understand its contents. I also understand any player who has not signed can be considered an illegal player, which may result in a forfeit(s). In consideration for being allowed to participate in activities at Sports City, I agree that it is my responsibility to ensure that all players on my team have signed this form and understand its contents, front and back. If any player playing for my team has not signed this form, I hereby represent, under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized, to make such injury waiver for him/her, and further I agree to defend and indemnify Sports City from any claim or suit that any unsigned player may bring.
- I ALSO AGREE TO ENSURE THE TEAM FEES AND ANY FEES ASSESSED TO MY TEAM ARE PAID PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL TEAMS FEES, FINES & BONDS ARE MY RESPONSIBILITY AND ANY DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO OUR COLLECTIONS AGENCY.
- 1. Team coach/manager will be responsible for the conduct of all the players, and the coaches/managers and players shall be responsible for the conduct of all the team’s spectators. Coaches are responsible for knowing all of the Laws of the Game and all other league policies.
- 2. Any player 18 years or older ejected from a game must immediately leave the field of play and may be asked to leave the property of Sports City Indoor Soccer Centers.
- 3. Players or coaches shall not consume any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances prior to or during a game.
- 4. Players, coaches & guests shall not smoke, chew gum, tobacco, sunflower seeds during a game or on the property of Sports City.
- 5. No food or drinks (except water) in the player boxes or on the field of play. No spitting on the field of play or player boxes. Spitting will result in an automatic red card.
- 6. Anytime a team or player is assessed a bond or fine, the amount shall be paid prior to the team or player being permitted to play again.
- 7. A team’s division assignment may be changed at the discretion of Sports City. Sports City will attempt to create parity in the leagues, teams agree to move up or down a division as deemed necessary. Division assignment will not entitle a team to play on only one specific day of the week. Sports City retains the right to change day of play for any division.
- 8. A team or player’s membership may be revoked at the discretion of Sports City. Revocation of such may be imposed for violation of the General Rules, Laws of the Game, Guidelines and Policies or any other information set forth by Sports City. No refunds will be given.
- 9. Referee staff: Constructive comments regarding officiating are welcomed and encouraged. Please submit any such comments in writing. Complaints regarding officials should be submitted in writing and contain points of fact. Do not discuss officiating or the officials with the facility staff during or immediately after your game.
- 10. Zero tolerance policy: Any individuals or teams fighting within the arena or on the facility property will be subject to termination of membership, league participation and may face civil or criminal charges. No refunds will be given. Teams with multiple players involved in any altercation might be suspended or dropped from all further league play. Fighting will result in a minimum 1-year ban.