Spring 2019 Session
Goalball is a team sport designed specifically for athletes with a vision impairment. Participants compete in teams of three, and try to throw a ball that has bells embedded in it into the opponents’ goal. The ball is thrown by hand and never kicked. We are excited to add this sport to our EPIC Athletes partnership!
- Non-competitive environment to maximize learning
- Games and activities adapted for each child
- All children can be players, regardless of their ability
- Safe and healthy environment
- Improve self-esteem, social skills and fitness
- A local support network and soccer community for children and their families
How to Register:
- Click here to login or create your DASH account.
- Once entering your email address and personal information, log into your email and click the email confirmation link.
- Accept the Sports City waiver by checking the box, entering your password, and your initials.
- At this point you will see your DASH dashboard.
- Click on “Register” located on the left-hand column.
- Select “classes”.
- Select or add the child that you are registering.
- Under “Location” be sure and select, “Santa Rosa”.
- Select, “Register” for the appropriate class listed in the search results.
- Select yes or no for medical information and click “continue”.
- This will bring up a shopping cart, proceed to checkout. (This should be a $0.00 transaction)
- Registration is not complete until you fill out the parent assessment form by using the button below.
Parent Assessment Form