SUMMER DAY CAMP OFFERED FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
TWO SESSIONS: JULY 8 – 12 & JULY 22 – 26
Camp Epic Stars is offered through at Sports City to children with disabilities ranging from 4-22 years of age. Camp Epic Stars offers sports activities that are adapted and modified to our participants’ unique abilities with a 4:1 adult-to-child ratio. Camp Epic Stars provides non-stop fun pairing the exciting venue of Epicenter with an engaging sports curriculum. Camp fills up fast so don’t miss out!
KIDS LOVE THE UNIQUE MIX OF SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Quiet Corner Games: Puzzles/Books, Sensory Toys and Legos
Two Summer Camp Sessions
July 8 – July 12, 2019, 9am-2pm
July 22 – July 26, 2019, 9am-2pm
Each camp session is limited to 15 participants
and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Camp Hours: 9am-2pm, Monday-Friday
Registration Fee: $130 per week
Camp Eligibility Requirements:
Camper must be able to stay with a group, follow 2-3 step verbal directions,
have limited behavioral concerns, and be independent with self-care needs
(ex. toileting, eating independently). Considerations will be made on an
If individual has their own assistant that is able to attend,
other accommodations can be made.
NOTE: Aggressive behavior is not permitted. Any camper that acts out toward
others (or self) will be asked to exit for the remainder of the program
and return next summer when behaviors are under control.
No refunds will be provided.
Camp Dates and Locations
|Monday – Friday, July 8 – 12, 2019||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|Monday – Friday, July 22 – 26, 2019||Sports City Santa Rosa (in Epicenter)|
|4-10 Years||Dolphins||9:00am – 2:00pm|
|11-22 Years||Pandas||9:00am – 2:00pm|
Camp includes instruction from highly qualified coaching staff. Sports City membership is not required for the camp. Non-members must sign a waiver at the first day of class.
* Camp registration includes one pair of Rockin’ Socks for use on Rockin’ Jump trampolines. If your child is attending multiple days, please remember to bring their Rockin’ Socks. Otherwise they will need to purchase a new pair to participate at Rockin Jump.
Camp policies and information:
- Refunds – Refunds will not be granted after the first day of class unless camp is cancelled.
- Drop Off and Pick Up – Please sign in when you drop your child off and sign out when you pick them up. We always need your emergency contact number for the day. There are no early drop offs or late pick ups. Drop off time begins at 9:00am. Pick up time is no later than 2:00pm.
- Parents On Site – Parents are not required to stay. We invite parents to watch a few minutes of camp at the beginning and/or at the end of the camp day. If your child is having separation issues, please talk to the coach.
- Daily Snack/Lunch – We recommend packing a snack or lunch for campers. Break times will be provided.
Please wear/bring the following to camp:
- Wear t-shirt, sweatshirt, shorts and sweatpants
- Wear tennis shoes or indoor soccer shoes (no cleats)
- Shin guards – not mandatory, but highly recommended
- Water bottle