Youth All-Sports Camps
Have a blast and join us for sports, crafts, book readings and games!
At last, a camp that works with your schedule! Our camps provide the flexibility you need for your break. Register for a full or partial week, even a single day of camp.
Half-Day: $25 per Day | Full-Day: $40 per Day (Only $35/Day with Full-Week Registration)
Camp Dates and Locations
|June 3rd-7th, 2013||Sports City – Santa Rosa Facility|
|June 24th-28th, 2013||Sports City – Cotati Facility|
|July 8th-12th, 2013||Sports City – Santa Rosa Facility|
|July 22nd-26th, 2013||Sports City – Santa Rosa Facility|
|Ages||Half-Day Offered||Full-Day Offered|
|3-5 Years||9:00AM – 12:00PM||N/A|
|4-10 Years||9:00AM – 12:00PM||9:00AM – 3:00PM|
Camp includes instruction from highly qualified coaching staff and a daily snack. Sports City membership is not required for the camp. Non-members must sign a waiver at the first day of class.
Camp policies and information:
- Refunds – Refunds will not be granted after the first day of class unless camp is cancelled.
- Drop Off and Pick Up – Please sign in when you drop your child off and sign out when you pick them up. We always need your emergency contact number for the day. There are no early drop offs or late pick ups.
- Parents On Site – Parents are not required to stay. We invite parents to watch a few minutes of camp at the beginning and/or at the end of the camp day. If your child is having separation issues, please talk to the coach.
- Daily Snack – We provide a light snack and drink each day. Please let us know if your child has any food allergies.
- Lunch – Lunch break is from 12:00PM-12:30PM. Lunch is not provided.
Please wear/bring the following to camp:
- Wear t-shirt, sweatshirt, shorts and sweatpants
- Wear tennis shoes or indoor soccer shoes
- Shin guards – not mandatory, but highly recommended
- Water bottle (daily snack provided)
- Note – Equipment, refreshments and snacks can also be purchased at Sports City.