SPORTS CITY 4ON4 FLAG FOOTBALL INFO & POLICIES
In the event of a forfeit, the following will be taken into consideration:
- Teams that have fewer than 3 players show up to a game by the 5 minute grace period are subject to the forfeit fine of $50. This fee is given in it’s entirety to the opposing team in the form of a league credit.
- If a team forfeits at any point during a game and a minimum of 3 players stay and scrimmage for the entire game time, no forfeit fee will be assessed. Teams that do not have a minimum of 2 players that stay and scrimmage will be assessed the forfeit fee.
- The score in a forfeited game will be a 14-0 loss for the forfeiting team. In the event that a team chooses to forfeit a game in progress, the score at the time may be recorded if it is more beneficial to the winning team in regards to standings tiebreakers.
LEAGUE DIVISION TIES
The following tie breaking system order shall govern any league divisions ending in a tie at the end of the league session. These are NOT automatically calculated in the league standings reports on our website. Sports City will declare champions and/or distribute awards when I champion is mathematically calculated by management.
- 1st – Comparison of league record against each other (head to head).
- 2nd – Comparison of least “goals against” during the session.
- 3rd – Comparison of goal differential during the session.
- 4th – Head to head play-off game (based on field availability) or coin toss.
- I understand that my team and I are responsible for knowing all rules, procedures and policies. I also understand that I am responsible for knowing all information regarding all registration fees & discounts.
- I understand that I am responsible for all team fees and further understand that failure to pay the full team fees according to Sports City’s guidelines and policies will result in my team being dropped from the league and all team fees and deposits paid to date will be lost. No refunds will be given.
- I understand that I am responsible for my team and guests behavior when on the property of Sports City. I further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all my players and guests understand the rules and policies of Sports City.
- I understand that during any altercation on the field or property of Sports City that I am responsible to control my players. I understand that any players leaving the bench area during an altercation will be suspended. Failure to control my players will result in the coach/manager and/or team being suspended or dropped from the league. All memberships and privileges will be revoked and no refunds will be give.
- I understand that the team roster must be turned in 7 days prior to the 1st game and that failure to do so will result in any games played without a team roster being a forfeit(s). Teams may make changes up to the 3rd game only. I further understand that any players not on the team roster will not be allowed to play at any time and that any use of illegal players including suspended players will result in the game(s) being a forfeit. The coach and/or manager may also be suspended.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure all players have read and signed the Liability/Injury Waiver and Release form and understand its contents. I also understand any player who has not signed can be considered an illegal player, which may result in a forfeit(s). In consideration for being allowed to participate in activities at Sports City, I agree that it is my responsibility to ensure that all players on my team have signed this form and understand its contents, front and back. If any player playing for my team has not signed this form, I hereby represent, under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized, to make such injury waiver for him/her, and further I agree to defend and indemnify Sports City from any claim or suit that any unsigned player may bring.
- I ALSO AGREE TO ENSURE THE TEAM FEES AND ANY FEES ASSESSED TO MY TEAM ARE PAID PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL TEAMS FEES, FINES & BONDS ARE MY RESPONSIBILITY AND ANY DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO OUR COLLECTIONS AGENCY.
- Team coach/manager will be responsible for the conduct of all the players, and the coaches/managers and players shall be responsible for the conduct of all the team’s spectators. Coaches are responsible for knowing all of the Laws of the Game and all other league policies.
- Any player 18 years or older ejected from a game must immediately leave the field of play and may be asked to leave the property of Sports City Indoor Soccer Centers.
- Players or coaches shall not consume any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances prior to or during a game.
- Players, coaches & guests shall not smoke, chew gum, tobacco, sunflower seeds during a game or on the property of Sports City.
- No food or drinks (except water) in the player boxes or on the field of play. No spitting on the field of play or player boxes. Spitting will result in an automatic red card.
- Anytime a team or player is assessed a bond or fine, the amount shall be paid prior to the team or player being permitted to play again.
- A team’s division assignment may be changed at the discretion of Sports City. Sports City will attempt to create parity in the leagues, teams agree to move up or down a division as deemed necessary. Division assignment will not entitle a team to play on only one specific day of the week. Sports City retains the right to change day of play for any division.
- A team or player’s membership may be revoked at the discretion of Sports City. Revocation of such may be imposed for violation of the General Rules, Laws of the Game, Guidelines and Policies or any other information set forth by Sports City. No refunds will be given.
- Referee staff: Constructive comments regarding officiating are welcomed and encouraged. Please submit any such comments in writing. Complaints regarding officials should be submitted in writing and contain points of fact. Do not discuss officiating or the officials with the facility staff during or immediately after your game.
- Zero tolerance policy: Any individuals or teams fighting within the arena or on the facility property will be subject to termination of membership, league participation and may face civil or criminal charges. No refunds will be given. Teams with multiple players involved in any altercation might be suspended or dropped from all further league play. Fighting will result in a minimum 1-year ban.
Photography or videography of any kind is prohibited without prior consent of management.